View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Default peeing constantly..

Ive been pottying training Tucker hardcore since the day we brought him home. He was young, 7 weeks, because the breeder had him using pee pads I continued with them. Taking him to the pad every hour while awake untill about 9pm everynight and then 2 to 3 times during the night untill he was about 3 months old when he started sleeping through the night. I slowly introduced him to the washable ones during that time and after just a few days he started going to his the pads himself. Me thinking that he was the fastest puppy I had ever trained.. He had very few accidents untill he reached 3.5 months. Then he started to randomly go anywhere he felt like it. He was allowed to roam my kitchen and livingroom area but that was it, he is always under constant supervision. Once he started going everywhere other than his pad, I decided to start training him outside. So every hour I would take him out, treat him when he goes, which was everytime I took him out. I kept his pad down for alitte while but he wasnt using it, so I removed it. So we've been doing this for well over a month now, he will be 5 months old on the 22nd. He did really good for a few weeks where he would only have 1 accident in the house but this week He is back to having a ton of accidents again. I am still taking him out every hour and he goes everytime we go out, he is peeing in between that time. Last night I took him out, he peed, came in and less than 15 mins later he peed on my carpet right in front of me. . He is almost 5 months old he should be able to hold it longer than a hour, let alone 15 minutes??? There is nothing wrong him with medically, he was at the vets this week had full blood panel/checkup done. I dont know what else to do, training wise with him. What more can I do?? I would think taking him out every hour would of been enough. Should I try putting his pee pad back down for those inbetween times agian and hope he will use them, or will that confuse him??? Ugh..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!