View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
chinovince
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default tiny size is on great demand in France or most of places.

I am a lover of mini-sized yorkshire because my 1st york was only 1K8 and he lived with me over 11 years, my 2nd one was only 1K65 and now I am having one weighing only 1K150 and another one bigger weighing 2K8.
After my study of mini-sized yorkshire, the critierie of selection is mostly based on the sizes of the parents of the baby dog, for exemple, my 2nd one had her parents in which the dad weighed 1K7 and the mum weighed 2K.
My present york of 1K15 has his parents in which the dad weighs 1K2 and the mum weighs 1K5 as I was told. Another one of 2K8 has her parents in which the dad weighs 2K and the mum weighs 2K2.
of course, the development of babies are very varied according to their foods as I am told. The criterie of weights based on 2 months and 3 months are not very accurate cos different baby has different development even the critirie of selection not really reliable counting on the weight of the parents.
The best is to find a baby at the age of 8 months until one year when their growth is stable afte this age on general.

Last edited by chinovince; 02-05-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: spellings
chinovince is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!