View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #19
chandracz
♥I Luv my BaileyBlue♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaLove View Post
My 2 year old girl, Lola, seems to have an extremely sensitive stomach. She honestly throws up bile (sorry to be gross), pretty often (sometimes more than others). I try hard to keep her from eating grass, but then I heard they eat grass because they have an upset tummy. But then they throw up....it's a lose, lose. So basically, it sounds like you need to cut it off at the source.

I feed her Royal Canin (for sensitive stomachs), and was mixing it with some ID (prescription food for sensitive tummys). It ended up giving her really bad gas, so I got rid of that right away ! Now, I just mix a little fresh turkey/chicken in her dry food.

I try to make sure she doesn't eat of the ground or anything. I just don't know what is going on or how to fix it. I asked the vet, but they didn't give me much insight. The vet said to give her 2mg of pepcid AC everyday. I haven't tried that yet. I met a woman at the park, who said her dog has a sensitive tummy...she said it's common in yorkies. I feel bad for my little one though, and it's RUINING my carpet! Any suggestions?? Does anyone have this problem with their little one?? Thanks so much!! I love having all of you here for my questions!! This a great community!! I'm lucky to be a part of it
Bailey has an extremely sensitive stomach! I have to feed him prescription ID, he can't have any bone (they make him vomit), if he gets upset or nervous he will vomit. I have to be very careful that he doesn't ever get any food that accidentally falls on the floor because it will come out of both ends. The poor little guy just can't tolerate much. I've learned to just live around it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!