View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 11:48 PM   #1
vcrane
Yorkie Talker

Default Soon to be Yorkie mom needs help

Hello,
My name is Veronica and I am a soon to be Yorkie mom, my husband got me a yorkie for our 9th wedding anniversary which is on Sunday the 20 also the day we get to pick up our new puppy he will be 8 weeks and two days! Anyways I have a few questions for all of you experienced moms. We have not picked a name for him yet but had a few in mind they are: Trevor, Riley, Bailey & Sebastian, please help me pick a name, my children all like Trevor and my husband likes Riley but my husband says I should name him since he is my puppy. I am a stay at home mom and will be litter box training our puppy with the Purina second Nature dog litter and was wondering if any of you have used this system and did it work for you. The next question I have is what type of food do you/ did you feed your puppy? I have heard that Nutro Max puppy is good or Royal Canin 33, the breeder is currently feeding him Purina puppy chow which is definately going to change when he gets home. Also can any of you recommend how I should start feeding him, should I buy Puppy Chow since that is what she was feeding him to start? (I'de rather not because this is not my choice of food for him) I also found another thread where the woman was feeding her puppy Iams, Pedigree, & Eukanuba and claimed she had no problems and her Yorkie was in great health and his teeth were super clean. She would mix them all together and feed 3-4 times a day.
Attached Thumbnails
Soon to be Yorkie mom needs help-cutie1.jpg   Soon to be Yorkie mom needs help-cutie2.jpg   Soon to be Yorkie mom needs help-cutie4.jpg  
vcrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!