View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
beckyl
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Smile precious little paws

this is first time in any kind of a community forum room. don't have a clue proper etiquette, but here goes. i know alot about precious little paws. i just got a yorkie from them (in november 08) and we were thrilled with them and our doggie. they breed yorkies, morkies, and maltese. they are two really nice women in their 30's, 40's. they work together during the day and found that they both had breeding interests. we visited with them for a few hours after having seen their website and drove the 2 hours to one of their homes. very clean and nice home. we did not see any facilities, but got a good "vibe" from them both. they have a great website, and mean what they say.
we had absolutely no issues of any kind, with our dog's health.
we keep in touch with these breeders and they have been helpful in sorting out "new puppy" issues that we just plain forgot about. I recently sent them a picture of our sammy and they put him on their website. i nearly cried when i saw it.
please remember this is only "our" impression, but we are generally very picky about cleanliness. i would buy another dog from this breeder. but not until i get past the "puppy stage" of sammy. as a middle age couple we totally forgot how much patience "puppies" take. we recently turned the corner with potty training and at 4 months feel great about sammy's progress.
beckyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!