View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Omg I think there may be a RAT in my house!!

I'm petrified! I could be wrong but i was in the kitchen washing a plate when something ran over my foot. Good thing i was wearing slippers, cause im usually barefoot, but still i felt it and it felt a little heavy!! I jumped and looked down and saw a black face staring at me, usually mice are gray. The body was under the kitchen sink, when i screamed it ran under. Now i wont go anywhere near the sink, the only 2 things im PETRIFIED of are RATS and WATERBUGS!!!! Mice, i am afraid of but not as much. Now..RATS...i live in NYC so there's lots in the street, they will stare me down and even hiss! I hate them! I really hope im wrong and hope it's a mouse instead, but i heard someone on the 5th floor found a rat in their apt. It's very unusual, there's never rats here! There must be a big hole somewhere, anyway im leaving and taking the dogs to my bf's until my mom get's home. I'm so scared, idk what to do. I wont go near the kitchen at all!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!