Thread: YT Cookbooks???
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
sandshara
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default I understand

That's okay, I knew you did not know what happened and I was trying not to say anything negative about anyone. When you said I walked away it struck a nerve and I felt I had to defend myself or I still would not have said anything. This has not been discussed elsewhere and that is why you did not know. Admin is aware of what happened and the bill was finally paid. I was trying really hard to work with Missy to get the remaining books back, but she has another agenda going on and is too busy tanning and working out. That is all I can say, and I feel bad enough just saying that little bit. You have no idea how hard it has been to sit back and keep quiet. Thank you for your blessings they are gratefully taken.

BTW today is my little Bebes 3rd birthday and that is what this website is all about, our furbabies, so we are getting ready to go to petsmart for his special day. I am keeping the faith in knowing that there are so many more good hearted people in the world then selfish people and this site is proof of that!
Thank you and God Bless~
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!