Thread: YT Cookbooks???
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #13
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandshara View Post
You are sorry that I am done, but dont understand all that has happened. When the cookbook company is trying to come after you bc the responsible person never paid the bill of $2,000 after a year of the books being dispersed and paid for by you folks, I think you might understand where i am coming from. As far as another printing of the books, I seriously doubt if Morris cookbooks will take another order from us unless somebody has around $3,000cash upfront, bc the last bill never got paid until they came after me(I worked with the art department to help get it published and they had my name). Yes it was finally paid but after much aggravation and stress. This project was from my heart as well and I did all I could to help make it happen. So you see I have not just walked away. (that kinda hurt) You need to look to Missy. I volunteered my time and talent for the good of the website, certainly not to be held liable for anything. I was trying to help.
Sandy, I am so sorry I did not mean for my words to hurt you. I had absolutely no idea the bill had been in dispute with the cookbook company. I am shocked and saddened to hear this. I hope it was Missy who paid this bill and not you, who also took a financial blow. Has this been posted or discussed elsewhere on YT?? If it had, I must have totally missed it. It is shocking. I really didn't think Missy would do something like this. Your art work for the cookbook is amazing. I appreciate your hard work, and I am sure everyone else who bought the books does too. I bought several cookbooks for friends and family and everyone was thrilled to receive one of these beautiful books. May your good work and deeds to straighten this out be richly blessed.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!