View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #7
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdiva View Post
I really admire you. I have to admit, I am the type of person that whenever I see that someone wants to get rid of a dog that they took in, I get upset. I feel that it is their responsibility and one you don't walk away from. But you just showed me that has another side. You were sooo responsible and thought of both your dogs first! Even though it tore you up. I always thought of it to be a bad thing to take a dog out of its home and away from the people it loves, but it sounds like he is sooo happy!! I am really glad. I appreciate you sharing this story to give me a different perspective of it.

Yes I know I am like you as well, I think if you get a dog that is your responsibilty, and it was your choice to get him, but it was different with pigPen he needed more than what my boyfriend and I could give him and I am glad that we both saw that. He is happier with his new family I know he is. Knowing that is the only thing that is keeping me from falling apart..I miss him soooo much!!! He is really one of a kind and has soo much personality. He loves his new family!! He gets to have attention from 5 people...and you know how yorkies are such hams!! His new mommy told me that he is getting really attached to her as well, so that makes me happy.. Its hard, but like I said I dont have any regrets about doing it! I still have my peanut now he gets 110% of attention he doesnt have to share his mommie Thank you for understanding it means a lot to me
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!