View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
missleonaa
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Omgggg lil Halo is driving me nuts...lol

ok so lil Halo is eleven weeks now.Halo.JPG
sweetest lil yorkie-poo puppy around town but he has issues...

i've been training him using the WeePads inside as well as taking him outside.
so far he's been goin on either...pads for while i'm at work and outside when i get home and take him out. here's the kicker though. when it's play time (inside the house). i guess he gets excited. ok cool...he's a lil puppy...puppies get excited, butttttttttt i swear he want's to pee like every 45 to an hour.

i did take him to the vet and they said he was healthy but at the time i forgot to bring up the random pee pee's all over the house.

anyway is this something that is normal...i mean related to being excited or should i be concerned?

another thing that is frustrating is that i leave him home during the day. i don't crate him because i wouldn't want to be caged all day so i can't see doin it to him. i have a huge laundry room which i don't use so this is his room for now. i don't close the door, it is open (child-gated) instead. anyway so i usually come home to check on him at lunch and take him out. of course i can't do that everyday and on the days i don't come home at lunch all hll breaks loose...lol

i come home to pee and poopy on the floor (in his room) and he's practically mangled his WeePad. he has plenty of toys, but nooooo he wants the WeePad...go figure...lol
my question is...is this area too big for him that he thinks the WeePad is just another toy and he can go anywhere he'd like to...should i crate him...or is this normal puppy activity?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help....any suggestions will be highlyyyyyyyyy appreciated!!!! thanks in advance.
missleonaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!