Thread: Poor Lily...
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #11
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkawczak View Post
Poor babies...Hugs and Kisses for a speedy recovery..Can I ask,Why do some dogs loose their teeth and others not? Aiden had all of them gone by the 6 mo neuter apt... My dads poor Bishon had 17 pulled, and he is 3. He rescued him. Aiden has always been a chewer,my dad doesn't give Mr Brooks bones because he has IBS and a protein allergy issue..on a special venisen diet..Poor Mr. Brooks had been so sick when my dad got him,but they assumedd it was those rotten teeth. The shelter told my dad that was why they "dumped him" they did'nt want to pay for the teeth to be pulled. He has my dads heart,and even though they are new forever friends my dad loves this dog like crazy..he's retired..So the years of rotten teeth draining into his system caused GI and bowel and diet issues. So sad,but my dad is a hero and took his tax refund and had Labs,U/S and got a diagnosis . $1500.00 dollars and 3 month of diarhea later all is well. Teeth hygene is very important...leason learned!!!!

Thanks for the get well wishes . Honestly I dont no. I know that any pup I had, had thier baby teeth pulled during thier spaying surgery. Tucker only had 1 pulled because it was almost out anyways,he is only 4.5 months old so they wouldnt pull anymore. He will probably have to go in at another time to have the rest pulled if they dont fall out on their own. Im keeping my fingers crossed that they do.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!