View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Cry Please say a prayer for my Grandpa...

I just wanted to ask you all to please say a little prayer for my Grandpa and keep him in your thoughts. As some of you may know, my dad passed away (it has been several years ago) but my Grandpa that I am asking you all to pray for is my dad's-dad....and he is my last surviving Grandparent - so please just keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he is not doing very well right now.

Yesterday my uncle (my dad's brother) went to my Grandpa's house and found him laying on the floor in his bathroom. He fell and had been laying there for 2-3 hours all by himself. He doesn't even know how he fell, he can't remember.

He hasn't been eating much at all and hasn't been drinking a whole lot either. He is very weak because of this and he is getting dehydrated. We actually didn't want to see him hospitalized as the flu is going around SO badly here right now, and we were scared that if they hospitalized him, he might never come out But....they did put him in the hospital today (Tuesday).

His daughter (my aunt - my dad's sister) can't even come down to see him because her youngest daughter is due to have her baby any day now (they live out of town) and this is her first child and she is scared to death, so she just can't leave her

Please just say a little prayer for him and keep him in your thoughts if you can. My family and I (and my Grandpa as well) would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you all so much and I love you guys

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!