View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default :( <----- Sad mommy here

So as you all should know I have 2 yorkie males Peanut and Pigpen. We had peanut now for almost 2 years on may 25!! And Pigpen is only 9 months. Well my boyfriend and I got pigpen for peanut, to have a playmate, snuggle buddy, little brother..etc Well peanut LOVED having pig for like 4 months, after that we think peanut kind of got over him in a way. Pigpen wants to play 24/7 and peanut doesnt. Peanut is more of the "lap dog" and pigpen is more like a lab in a yorkie body hehe We live in an apt, I take them on walks when I can, but peanut doesnt care to walk, if i take him he is happy and if not he is happy, but pigpen, geesh if he doesnt get to play outside or on a walk he goes stir crazy!! Anyways my boyfriend (tom) always thought he would be great with a bigger family and a yard to play in, so I went on a search just to see who is out there, ( i wasnt going to just give him to anyone!!) and by the grace of god we found the PERFECT FAMILY!! Its a husband and wife with 3 boys!!! 3,8 and 10 With a beautiful backyard with grass, trees, a pool, everything a little yorkie could ask for. She is also a stay at home mom So Pigpen and I went over there to see how he felt about them and it was love at first sight (with the backyard!! hehe) He was running with the kids and playing and sniffing, he looked so happy!! I was there for about 3 hours!! So I ended up giving pigpen to that family This was about 2 weeks ago. The first week was HARD!! I missed him so much!!! But you know I never regreted it!! Now its easier to deal with I still miss him, but I talk to the new family a lot and they even said I was part of the family, and I can come see him whenever I want. I think I should wait a month to go see him...??? I dont want him to see me and remember me and think he is going home with me.. I just talked to the new family yesterday and she said he thinks he is one of the boys, and he plays all day in the grass and he is very happy!!
So.....oh and peanut!! He doesnt even miss pigpen!! Peanut is sooo happy, he gets to go everywhere with me again and he gets to play with just me!! So everything worked out.. He is mommas boy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!