Thread: Is this a scam
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #14
Yorkiekids
Piper & Sebastian
Donating Member

Well if anyone does get a call from them it definetly is a scam. I talked to my lawyer, and she said what they do is promise they'll find things wrong with all the mortgage companies you're mortgage has been trough, and if the mortgage companies can't prove they were right (of course he knows they will find problems) they have to reduce your mortgage to it's original price you bought it from, however in the meantime you have to pay them 650 a month rent to them, while their fighting your case, which can take up to 5 years to do. My lawyer said is what they actually do is takeover your mortgage, but put it in their name so what your doing is renting your own home from them, and being that they hold the title to your house they can kick you out, whenever then want, and in the meantime you've been paying the 650 a month for nothing. Some nice setup hum?? I pray that other people don't fall prey to them. I'm reporting them to the BBB. I really worry about senior citizens falling for this stuff. Again thank you for all your help, and prayers.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!