View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 10:05 AM   #20
samsonsmomdana
Yorkie Yakker

Default Samson did ok

I got home at about 3:20 and went straight to the newspaper. Nothing on it! So I thought, ok, where did you do it? I figured if he peed it would still be wet/smell so I went on the hunt. I don't have carpet, just one area rug in living room and back den. So I got down on hand and knees and passed my hand over the entire rug. Then I met up with a little turd on the rug near the sofa . Samson ususally poos before I leave but did not yesterday. But it was very small and dry so it cleaned up easy. I never felt or smelled pee. I checked the hardwood floors and kitchen and did not find anything. So maybe he held it . I was very pleased, he didn't get into anything he shouldn't have. So today he's out again and he pood before I left. Hopefully he will use the paper (right by the back door) today if he needs to go. Hubby still does not know! Hopefully today will do great too. I think he was much happier not being crated. This morning he just sat on the sofa when I walked out the front door, as if to say "I'll be right here when you get back".
samsonsmomdana is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!