View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 06:38 AM   #4
DaisyMaesMama
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Ever since I brought Daisy Mae home, she used to scratch herself all the time. She also had dandruff. I started looking into new food and grooming products.

I have just found a great product. Royal Treatment Italian Pet Spa. Royal Treatment All Natural Formulas

I use the Coconut Vanilla Spritz and Shampoo, Tender touches wipes and the paw cream conditioner. I also use Ice on Ice but honestly the Royal Treatment is all I need to use. Daisy smells amazing, her coat is really soft, shiny and smooth. All the products are PH balanced to a dogs coat and skin and organic. Those are all the things I look for in products.

I also switched up Daisy's food to Halo all natural products. They have this great stuff I add to her food called "Dream Coat". I have noticed since I changed all these things that she doesn't scratch all the time and her dandruff is gone.

I am a hair products "snob" for myself and of course Daisy has to have the best too. I take my products to the groomer and ask them to use my stuff instead.

~Kathy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!