View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 05:59 AM   #13
Critter
YT Addict

Samson is near perfect, I swear. He rarely barks (unless there is a cat in the back yard or he can hear the neighbors in their back yard). He was potty trained by 5 months old, could have the run of the house around 6 or 7 months old. He likes to touch you but if you pet him he'll move away, other times he will come sit on your lap and face away from you, then turns his head as to say, its now ok to scratch my back. he loves to play fetch and follows us around as if to check that we aren't getting into anything we shouldn't. He really is the sweetest little boy.

Harley is my stinker (we are still getting to know his personality as he is very new to us). He cries A LOT, he has to be next to someone when he is sleeping, he climbs baby gates and xpens, he annoys poor Sam and has no clue he is being a pest. I swear he sleeps like a log, we try to keep him up from 8.30 to 10 so he is tired when we go to bed and it is like picking up a wet noodle. you set him down and he falls over and sleeps. you do a squeaking toy and he sleeps, you can take him outside hoping the fresh air will wake him up and when you set him down he falls over in the grass and falls asleep. He gets into EVERYTHING. He is so cute though and as round as can be (we call him butterball). He has an innocence about himself.

We say that Samson has a old soul and Harley seems to have a new soul. We love both of them to pieces.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!