View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #33
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koran View Post
Ramps seem nicer for the dog but let me tell you, they will HURT you. LOL I had a ramp for the bed since the bed is so high I didnt want them jumping. I was so proud of my lovely ramp until I came in from shopping with my wares in hand, misjudged the ramp placement, hooked my heel from my boot in the corner, ripped it from the bed, scratched the bed, sent me (and I am not a little girl) hurling towards the oak wood (hard as he**) dresser. Tried to catch myself but had on leather gloves and had just polished the dresser hours before and I slid right off that into the doggie toybox. Thank GOD the toybox is made of mesh! I showed that ramp who was boss! I got up, beaten by my furniture, picked up the ramp and walked it out to the burn pile while my husband watched wondering what the he** was going on and I lite the pile! I bought plastic steps with carpeted tops the next day at Petco. Hubby wouldnt even go with me cuz he thought they would think he beats me. LOL
I'm glad you're ok, but your post had me laughing out loud.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!