View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #8
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Lexee... our toy poodle is the queen bee in our house, even though she was the 3rd to arrive. She is the alpha dog all 4ish pounds of her and she will put my female beagle in her place whenever the need.She has the diva attitude. However she is very cuddly and She will plop her self on your lap whenever possible. She is my husbands "little princess"

Toby.. my sheltie.. is the most obiedent, laid back dog. He is the grandpa in our house, he is so gentle with everyone.

Abby.. my beagle.. she is a character. She thinks she is a cat and walks on the back of my couches. She is a love bug but will only tolerate sitting still and being petted for so long, then she is off agian. She is very sneaky and will get in my cupboards or trash whenever she thinks we arent looking. lol. Her and Toby are the best of friends.

Tucker.. my newest little guy. He is a hand ful. He loves to be held and loved on but he spends most of the time getting into trouble. . He is soo spunky, but that is what I love most about him.

So I have a house of multi personalities. but thats the best part of owing so many animals, they are all different.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!