View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 08:18 PM   #13
kala83
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
Here are some in Missouri. Good luck in your search, but be forwarned.......you won't be able to have just one hehe!
not to sound mean or anything were you meaning to give a list or anything like that..lol it sounded like you were going to and then I saw nothing as far as a list of names or links and was slightly confused. Not mad mind you just thrown off, I do agree with everyone here that research is the best way to go about things and I totally plan to put lots and lots of time into researching both kinds of dogs, I want to devote as much of my time to these lil ones as possible.
So it could be highly possible for a year to turn into two years from now but as long as I am prepared as need be for the babies I will be happy then.
Which is why I want to start reading up as early as possible I already looked ahead and my library has a lovely stock on books on both Yorkies and Corgis so I plan to start reading up on those books ASAP!
Thanks again for the warm welcome and helpfulness everyone, I am sure I will luck out in finding a new baby soon! or at least as soon as I am ready
kala83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!