Thread: Secret buddy???
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #10
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyMaesMama View Post
Since this is my first GE, can anyone tell me ....

Do we keep our buddy "secret"?

Do we get new buddies during the year or keep the same ones throughout the GE?

Can we send little gifts whenever we want during the year or just every three months?

Can we get the birth dates of the owner and the pup?

I read thru the FAQ and other postings on the GE thread and I didn't see any ??? like these.

Hope someone can give me some info.

~Kathy
1. Yes, you keep the buddy you get a secret. Many GE participants will start "hint" threads; giving hints as to who their secret buddy may be; though we try hard NOT to give it away.

2. The SB you get for this gift exchange is only for this one time. Not every signs up for every GE, so should you decide to sign up again for the next GE, or the next, etc, you will get a different secret buddy each time.

3. Since each GE is different, with different buddies, you will only send your GE buddy gifts during this particular gift exchange. You can however send little gifts anytime between the time you get your buddy and the cut off period (probably the end of February), but that will end up costing you more shipping charges.

4. When you get your the name of you secret buddy, you can go to their profile page. Some have their birthdays listed on it on the "about me" tab, and their yorkies age (but not birthd date) is listed in their GE sign up post. But you can't come right out and ask them since you supposed to keep your secret buddys name............as secret.

Enjoy the GE........they are so much fun!
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!