View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
willywhit
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWannaYorkie13 View Post
Hi Everyone
Im looking for a good breeder that doesnt cost my life savings. I am a college student and I am saving up to buy a yorkie puppy this summer. I want to find a good healthy puppy from a good breeder that costs 700 or less. Ive talked to a women named Sheila in Maine and also a Holly in Maine from taylor made. If you know either of these women please let me know how they are as breeders and what they cost. Also a Mindy from Rockport MA emailed me about her puppies. She seems really nice. Does anyone know her? Anyone know anything about Atender1 Yorkies in maine? ANY help is appreciated. I would llike to find a breeder and put a deposit down for the spring/summer litter. Thanks so much
Chelsea
Chelsea,
We have 3 yorkie pups for sale, 2 males and 1 female. They're just over 2 months old and recently got thier 1st first shots.We're going on vacation for 2 weeks on 2/16 so you'd have to pick out a pup in the next 2 weeks. Both parents have papers and are excellent dogs. We're not breeders technically but can set up the paperwork to have the pups registered. We're in Boston.
Let me know if you'd like to see some pics
willywhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!