View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
Miao
No Longer a Member

When my girl was 4 lbs and a little over 5 months old, I went on a 9 day trip without the hubby and puppy. Taking her to work with him, he'd put out a pad for her to go and she wouldn't go. He took her outside to walk her a bit and she didn't go. When he got home 10 hrs later, he'd place her on the pad, and she'd immediately relieve herself. That's how it went for every day when I was away. During weekends, etc, she'd go on her own on the pad and/or outside when he'd take her for outings.

He's also the one she still does #1 and #2 for every morning when he wakes up for work and every evening for her last go right before we go to bed ourselves. She doesn't really go for me when I place her on the pad unless it's for her mandatory morning pee. She'll be a year old and just ounces shy of 6 lbs next month!

Can't remember how much she used to go, but for the past two months, since we've been counting, she's been going 5 piddles daily except more recently there was a week when she went 6-7 times a day but seems to have gone back to a normal 5 piddles the past couple of days. Normal for her, at least, I think it is as I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Miao is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!