View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
suzeb29
Yorkie Yakker

I recieved pics of the parents today. At least 3 pics of each... one puppy, one teen, and one now... which I thought was VERY nice! The parents are a little more on the silver side when it comes to the head and face, so I don't know how tan the babies will be since we all know how their colors can change. But the parents ears are up and they have the short Yorkie snout, which I like. She also sent me a close up of a puppy... too cute!

She is giving me first pick of the boys since I have offered to drive up twice, once to choose and give a deposit and then again to pick him up for good. So in all it's going to be 24 hours of driving. She is also offering to send me weekly pics of the boys so I can get a feel for which one I like before I go meet everyone and choose. And of course if I drive up at the 5-6wk mark and don't feel that any puppy is a fit for me, then I'm not required to leave the deposit, and can start searching elsewhere.

Like I said it's sounding like a good move, but this is a HUGE decision, and I want to do everything as perfectly as possible.
suzeb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!