View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #4
Beauty
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Thanks ladies

No, I don't use the clicker for potty training. I use it for the sit, stay, and come commands and it really does work. The sound is unlike anything else and he immediately knows a treat is on its way. Actually, he really is pretty good with his pee pads. But, like I said, 20% + of the time, he just pees where he wants to. I am not complaining. We are really blessed as to how smart he is and that he is doing so well for being so young. I've done a lot a reading about puppies and Yorkies and know that getting him so young was good and bad. Good since we started all his training right away, and bad because he was taken away from his mom and siblings so young that he did not learn not to bite too hard. I yelp like a puppy when he does. He is getting it. I know he is teething and have lots of chew toys for him. I really have no complaints. That 's why I didn't post but enjoy reading others' experiences since I love this breed so much. I pity the poor mouse or rat that ever enters our home!!! The instructions for putting pictures or videos is really not clear to me so I haven't, though we have tons of both.
Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!