View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
Beauty
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Love I love this forum

I have been reading threads on this forum since I got Zeus and you all have helped so very much. The reason I have not posted is that I have had nothing different to share. It seems Yorkies have much in common and their behavior is genetic. My husband and I got Zeus in November when he was 6 weeks old. He is PARCIALLY pee pad trained and knows a few commands. I use a clicker and treats when I do training and my husband does treats only. Neither one of us is more successful than the other. There really is no rhyme or reason sometimes as to why he goes on his pee pad or right in front of me. Since he is only going on 4 months of age, I figure time will tell. He is an incredible chewer. That is the worst thing about him. Toys don’t last at all. Even toys for BIG dogs get destroyed in no time by him. My hands, arms and ankles are all beat up by his bites. I do what all the training books say to stop him, but nothing works. I know it is a puppy thing and so I am patient that he will grow out of it. He is the best thing that has come into our lives and we are just crazy about him. He really is our child. What else can I say. Thank you all for sharing your experiences.
Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!