View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #1
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Default Octuplet Birth......

While children are a blessing this situation kind of gets my back up. The lady that had these babies already has six at home, doesn't seem to be employed nor is there any mention of a husband/spouse. She lives at home with her parents with the current six children. First off can you tell me why anyone that was able to conceive six children naturally needed to have fertility treatment.

The biggest question of all of this is who is footing the bill for her current six and the new eight.

I am sorry but is it any wonder why things are a mess financially. She had to have some sort of aid with those children, someone (most likely us the tax payers) will be footing the bill for the new set and all the medical costs that are associated with their prenatal and postnatal care.

Ok there is my frustrated rant for the day. I can't imagine how much financial help she needs and will be asking for. I work and have three children and I know it's expensive as hell...so you multiply that four times and the cost is just astronomical.

OCTUPLET-HAVING SINGLE MOM HAS 6 KIDS ALREADY - New York Post
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!