View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 05:38 AM   #8
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Rose

When I lost my sweet Annie B suddenly last March, it was just unreal how quickly Gracie Ruth came into my life. From the first night we brought her home she entrenched herself in our hearts. She immediately started loving up on Boo and followed him like a shadow everywhere. He was still grieving the loss of Annie, but there was no way any of us could stay sad with G in the house. That night we all snuggled down for sleep and G immediately started making a nest in the exact spot, the exact unique way that Annie always did. It brought tears to my eyes. I knew it was Annie showing me it was ok to love this girl, to give her my heart, that Annie was fine and wanted me to be happy again. As the first few days continued, G continued to do things that were uniquely "Annie". There is no way I will ever be convinced that it was Annie guiding G so that the transition would go smoothly. Now when G does an "Annie" thing, I just smile and say Hi to my sweet angel girl. I still cry for her, I'm crying right now, I still miss her, but I know she is happy, pain free and running like the wind after all the bunnies.

When the right one comes along, you will know it. Just be open to her when she appears. And Candy Kisses is an adorable name!! Don't be surprised when she does a "Minnie" thing. Just smile and say Hi to your sweet little angel girl...you know she is with you and watching over you still.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!