View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #8
pashn8rtst
YorkieTalk Newbie!

When we rescued our lil' male stud he was only 3 lbs @ a year-and-a-half. We tried all kinds of food, but could not get him to eat dog food. He was a picky eater. We finally got him to eat Science Diet, but it bother his allergies. Which also did the same for his mother. Finally last summer I found this web-site Premium Dog Food, Healthy Pet Food and People Products which I have been buying for all the furrbabies. They love it, I just had to change it over gradually to keep from upsetting their tummies. The mother who is 11 yrs is spunkier than ever now and all her allergies have disappeared --- no more allergy shots (YIPPEE). The newest addition who is almost a year-and-a-half has hair that has become soft, which used to feel wirey. As for Cashew, he is all muscle now, you don't see his ribs and weighs approx. 3lbs 14 ozs. and is healthy.

IMO - It is the best thing I have found for these precious little ones. It has to be ordered, but a bag goes a long way, We feed 3 Yorkies a 8 lb bag last us 2 months.

Good Luck with your little one.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!