View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #12
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiedaze View Post
OH Goodness! Thank you all so very much. Great information. I believe she is a second generation knitter. She said her mother is her mentor. She's almost a senior citizen and with that many years of knitting. The nicest, sweetest and easiest person to do business with. She will ask you a lot of questions to make sure everything is perfect and agreed with before she even starts to knit. She is fast and get's things in the mail pronto. She loves feedback with pictures. Maybe she will put all our babies who are wearing her sweaters on her web site. She lives in Ashville, NY on a lot of beautiful acres. Her hubby is into restoring classic cars and boy you should see his own. YALZA!!! Anyway, your going to just LOVE her, but best of all, your going to love her professionally made beautiful sweaters. I think she's inventing a few other things for the little dogs that aren't even on the market. It's a surprise and one you will really LOVE!
I'll post her web site as soon as she gets one going.
Anyone else have ideas for her site?
I am so in love with Victorian clothes. What about some knickers with a ruffle and a lacy knitted shirt to match.
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!