View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
julietimothy
YT Addict

Default I think she got me too!!!

I bought a puppy from Carol Woods back in April of 08. He is off of Lake Buena Vista Canadian Star. She told me that she was a Champion from Brazil. She give me a cope of her Pedigree, which I think she typed up. She still has a long tail because they want let them cut them in Brazil. This made me believe her even more. When I got Ace's papers back It did not have Br Ch in from of the name that would let you know that she is a Brazil Champion. I have been trying for months to get up with the people at Lake Buena Vista and can't get a email back. I have tried email and asking Carol about it. I bought him as a stud to breed and wanted the best bloodlines and had google Lake Buena Vista and only saw good things. I paid a lot of money for him and his bloodline to find out it may not be true. If any one knows how I can find any thing out, let me know. I have looked at some of the dogs pictures that is in his pedigree and he looks just like them. I do love him and he is the pettiest Yorkie I have ever seen in person!!! I am happy to have him Champion Mom or not, but I hate being made a foul of!!

Julie
julietimothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!