View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 10:21 AM   #25
Rockdiva
YT Addict

Thanks for all the great comments on my tattoo! I have showed it to people who have looked at me like I had 3 heads or something. Obviously not people who have a furbaby!!!!

Ok, for those of you who said you have many tattoos, I have a dilema that I am pondering. (This is not about Yorkies, so I apologize, I just wanted opinions since we were talking tats already) I am thinking about my next tattoo. I have lost both my grandparents in the past couple years, both were very dear to me. My grandpa was a rock collector, was soooo into it. We would take rock hunting trips all the time, and he would make clocks, tables, lamps, just everything from rocks. He knew all about them. My grandmothers name was Lilly. So my idea is to get a rock with a lilly growing out of it. Now I want it by a good artist that can do something really cool with that. And my sister said if I get it, she would to. The problem is that both my grandparents HATED tattoos. Totally against them (they were very religious and it just went against their upbringing). So do you think that its a bad idea? My sister says its ok because it is something I am doing for me, not them. But it is a tribute to them in a way. Just wondering what you guys think about it.....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!