View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 09:57 PM   #11
mercedes50
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Omg We have babies!!!!

Sorry I did not come in and share the wonderful news sooner but my job has odd hours......we had babies one week ago tonight, unfortunately we lost two and saved two. The first two were born alive but had respiratory problems and I tried so hard to bring them back but I was unsucessful. However, two have survived (a little girl and a little boy) that I have aptly named Ricky and Lucy (I Love Lucy). One of them was born kicking and screaming and demanding attention from the very beginning and the other one is more mellow. They have her face but the have their daddy's fur.....but they are soooo cute.....She is very protective of them but a little too much because she has placed them in my bedroom and every time I want to go in there I have to remind her that I mean no harm and instead she shows me her pearly whites......I am so sad about the two that could not be saved but I count my blessings because the other two are here and the best part of all is that my Bella is fine and healthy and recuperating real well. She is back to being herself again...thank you all for being so supportive and as soon as she is able I will be taking her again to the vet for her shots.....don't think it is a good idea to do it now since she just had them......I leave you now overjoyed and sad at the same time........
mercedes50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!