View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #13
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

My parents. They always give what they can and encourage me to do the best that I can and do what I love. and they are such hard workers. My dad leaves the house at 6AM every morning and works until 8-9 PM depending on the day -- to provide for our family. He is the hardest worker I know.

My brother. He's 18...and he's your regular 18 year old boy (kind of an idiot ). But he works so hard to help people. He is a volunteer fireman, is going to join the Military, and when someone needs something, he never says no.

There are a lot of performers on Broadway that I really, really admire. They work so hard and dedicate so much to their craft...and also work hard outside of their job and volunteer at different events and do a lot of charity work...and that's something I admire a lot.

Soldiers. The men and women who fight for our country and our Freedom...we owe everything to them.

Anyone who works with kids or animals.

My teachers. I've had quite a few teachers, and ALL of them have touched my life in some ways, whether I liked them as teachers or not. Teachers are such incredible people and they deserve so much more credit than they get.

All Gave Some; Some Gave All

Last edited by MeganS; 01-28-2009 at 01:56 PM.
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!