View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 05:24 AM   #4
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

My grandpa is one of my biggest heros because he spend 20 years in the Air Force and then the next 20 the head of a non profit orginization called AFSA (Air Force Sargents Association) and fought for rights for the military extremly hard and would still come home and make trains with me out of paper boxed and ride a broom stick around while I rode my stick horse. He used to get invited to the white house to do breakfast with the pres before he retired and he took me with him twice once to meet clinton and once to meet bush. If Im not feeling good and just wont eat at 8 at night he will go out and get me something he knows I love.
My grandma because she had 4 kids and managed to raise them wonderfuly. And she is the most caring and loving person in the world and she trys to help everyone whether she is able to or not.
My mom because she has almost also seemed to put me first in everything and do what is best for me
My Callie baby because she has such unconditional love. She has given me a purpose when I have none. She is there to lick there tears away when im crying. And she always seems to know when I need her to curl up in my arms. Shes always by myside.
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!