View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #5
LibbieLu08
YT Addict

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorame View Post
I use Preemie baby jackets that I found at wall mart for $3.99. Preemie size fits Yumi Yasha perfect ( she is 4 pounds 9 ounces ) but they are to big for Jeter ( he is 2 pounds 12 ounces) I put his step in harness over the jacket to help hold it in place I got Axl a new born size and that fits him he is 8 pounds. Also if you have a sewing machine then you can alter the preemie dresses into very cute doggy dresses

How cute!! So does the jacket fit your girl even though the arms are out a little different? I went to walmart today and bought some sweaters for only 2.50 but I'm not sure if its going to fit my girl. Shes not going to be tiny like your Jeter so I think she'll be able to fit it. Whenever I go to stores that has baby clothes/stuff I always go and look for my libbie. Its funny cause it makes my BF feel all weird about it. . Especially if we run into somebody we know - they're going to think I'm expecting! LOL . . . and I've had a few people ask me and I say "YES" I'm expecting my puppy on March 20th!

LibbieLu08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!