View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:31 AM   #11
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

I think your guidelines are WONDERFUL! But I hate to say this -- someone may SAY that they will never put her in a cage, but how would you really know for sure? And the may SAY that they will never give her away or sell her, but what if they do? Or what if they get annoyed and just let her out the door but then tell you that she accidentally got out and ran away? Some people are so sneaky and place no value on their pets.

If she's as cute and tiny as you say she is, and you're already so attached to her and love her, can't you maybe keep her? I'm sure she's crazy in love with you already -- you're her mama! I'd just hate for her to go into a home where they won't love her the same way you love her. She's already use to living the good life and being spoiled by you.

This is why I could NEVER be a breeder. I would never be able to give the puppies up -- I'm just too weak and I'd instantly fall in love with them. Plus, I'd forever worry that they were not being treated with 100% love and attention as they deserve.

Last edited by JCarlson2004; 10-03-2005 at 11:34 AM.
JCarlson2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!