View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
virginiagirl
Yorkie Yakker

Default One week without you Jag

Yesterday was one week since I've had my little Jag beside me. This website has helped me so much. I thank everyone for their thoughts and kind words. It has helped me a lot just being able to talk to other people that are feeling the same pain that I am. Since Jag's passing, I have been clinging to all of his pictures. My mom and I took Jag's "baby blanket" that I bought when I first got him and used quilt batting to cover his photo albums. What a treasure they are to me! Just one week before Jag died, I went to see the movie "marley and me." What a tear jerker! I remember leaving the theater and thinking to myself.. I am so lucky to be able to go home and have my sweet Jag waiting for me. To those of you that still have your little babies beside you, do not take one minute you have with them for granted. You never know when their time will be up. Jags life ended suddenly and without warning. It gives me great comfort in knowing that Jag was a happy little guy and our last day together was perfect! My mom gave me solar/copper lantern that hangs on a small shepard hook. It flickers like a candle at night. I have placed that beside the yorkie statue I have and put it on Jag's grave. At night, I can look out my window and see the flickering light and think of Jag. I miss him so much.

Love you forever little buddy!
virginiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!