Thread: My little Max!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
olinemy
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Question My little Max!

Hello there!!

This is my 1st dog ever! Max is 8 weeks old and weight 1 lb. and 6 oz.

Well, I've been reading a lot and it is overwhelming. I need some help here, I bought him from a pet shop here in Orlando, FL on 1/24/09 and he was feeding him Purina Pro Plan - Chicken & Rice. Is that good or bad? I have no idea... I think he is eating well, and his poop is very stinky. hehehe I took him on his 1st. visit to the vet. and she told me that he have a respiratory infection and gave me some antibiotic which Im giving him twice a day. He do not look sick at all... he play a lot, run around... just like a normal puppy will do.

Is it ok for me to put him in his crate @ night and leave him in a different room... sometimes he cries a lot and my hubby gets mad hehehe
If I start working, should I find someone to take care of him or is ok to leave him in my laundry room with food water, toys, blanket and a pee pee pad (his doing great on that).? HELP HELP HELP! and the last thing... should I keep him (I got until tomorrow to return him or exchange for another puppy) but I'm already in love with him and my Kids & husband!!!! Wow... I think Im done.. hehehe
Attached Thumbnails
My little Max!-max07.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!