View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #5
anjsmiles
Senior Yorkie Talker

Reggie is technically my 14 yo daughter's (Marissa) dog. She got him for her birthday in Oct. She has begged for her own dog for years. Anyways, she is saving the teeth we find. Reggie has lots of chew toys. He has a puppy Kong that he loves! We give it to him when we have to crate him to go to work. He also has a puppy Nylabone, a wishbone shaped Nylabone for aggressive chewers, and a little barbel shaped toy that is made of the same material as Nylabone. The barbel shaped one has a little treat hole in each end that is just big enough to put a little peanut butter in and he likes that too. In addition to all these he is working on his second rope toy as the other one wore out and has several soft and rubbery chew toys that keep having to be replaced as he chews them up. With all these toys he still manages to chew on the rungs of my kitchen table chairs!

Oh and the ice! He got a small piece of ice that fell on the floor one night and had the biggest time with that! Now every time he hears someone getting ice out of the freezer he goes running in the kitchen to get a piece too! He also begs for a piece out of my glass when he sees me drinking something with ice. The ice really has been a great toy for him.
anjsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!