View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
albister
Senior Yorkie Talker

Confused Can possible liver shunt dogs have...

their teeth cleaned by a vet while on anesthesia? The reason why I say possible LS dog is cuz the last blood test she got was normal (that was more than a yr ago, I think). Sorry I dont have the papers in front of me now. I want to get her teeth cleaned but its freaking me out cuz last time when she had to get her blood drawn, the vet had given her a shot cuz she wouldnt stay still and for the whole day she was vomiting and acting very lethargic. And I also heard that LS dogs shouldnt go under anesthesia, is that true??

I need to get her teeth cleaned but dont wana take a chance of losing her at all, pls HELPPP....

About her teeth: her gums are looking alil black at the lines and her teeth are alil yellow. I havent had any luck trying to brush her teeth, cuz she goes CRAZY. Omg, I have never seen a dog go that wild. Keep in mind I have 2 other yorkies as well and they are fine getting their teeth brushed. Maybe its the little dog syndrome??!

Pls help me! Also she is not on any meds at this point and she is on a regular diet as well. I assume she is not sick at this point cuz shes off of her meds and back on regular diet that consist of Fish and Potatoes from Verus brand. Or am I wrong?? hmm... ANY input will greatly be appreciated!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!