Thread: Ear infection?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Default Ear infection?

My mom just came over to see how my little baby is doing and we have come to the conclusion that she may have an ear infection in her left ear. It makes sense, she had a bath on Friday and I may of got some water in the ear, I had also plucked some hairs out of her ear. Yesterday evening I do remember the ear looking a little red inside but I always rub her ears so kind of brushed it off. The drowsiness this morning is probably because she is running a mild fever? She is feeling a little better now, she just had a few pieces of boiled chicken. While my mom was here we observed her ears, with the right one she was moving it around while listening and the left one was just still. It is obviously hurting her. I am going to be giving the vet a call and see what he has to say. I know she will probably need some medicine. Is there anything I can do for tonight or for short term? I will not have extra money til Thursday, I may be able to work something out before then but I really don't want to borrow money from FIL as he just lent us some til our next pay on Thursday.

ETA - That she is rubbing that side of her head against my hand, if I rub that side of her face she will put it down as if it is irritated. My poor baby Is there something I can give her for fever? Her ears do not smell foul at all and are clean.

Last edited by yorkie_mama22; 01-26-2009 at 05:27 PM.
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!