View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 08:49 AM   #5
StewiesMom
Stewie Rox the Sox
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieangel
This is ridiculous

I decided to charge NOTHING for my little Tiny Girl if the adopter would agree to a basic few rules for adopting. I thought this a very fair exchange and wasn't asking anything more then some common sense basics and vet care. Well I got zillions of responses but everyone seems to be balking at my guidelines .

1.) must be picked up or else I could drive a bit to meet
2.) Must have a current vet or else have a new one lined up
3.) Must agree not to do another set of vaccines due to 1st set had a few reactions in kitty, until the kitten reaches 1 lb.
4.) Must agree to keep feeding kitten what she eats now unless vet says different(Nutro Natural).
5.)Must agree to return kitten if can not keep. May not sell to anyone or any petshop.
6.) May not breed
7.) Must agree to sign paper saying I make no guarantees with this kitten because it is so tiny( I find this fair since I am not charging ).
8.) This cat MUST not be caged except for necessary circumstances such as vet visits.(This kitten will not eat and cry itself horse if caged , even if just for sleeping at night. She has ben raised sleeping with me .)

So am I being unreasonable? I thought it was fair since I am not charging for the cat and only list things which would be for the kittens welfare.

Maybe I am biased... and not being fair.. what do you think?

Very reasonable. If I had to pay a lot of money, I would want a guarantee, but since you are giving her away, I think its OK. Good luck finding her a home. She sounds like a doll. Too bad I am severely allergic to cats
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!