View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #12
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by januza View Post
Hi guys

My daughter is a bit worried that she eats too much.. But as long as she poops 3-4 times per day I told her not to worry...

You guys have great suggestions.. Our problem is that we are in China not US.. So we cant get the things that you can in US... We are currently feeding her Purina Pro Plan Small Breed Puppy formula.. But we will try to get goat milk tomorrow...

Which she apparently loves.. Will go to the petshop tomorrow and look for vitamins etc etc... Tara my daughter has offerd her stufffed toy for Pookie... She is sweetie pie too
Thanks for the advice DaisyMaesMama & everyone else...
be very very careful on the goats milk. I lost a puppy feeding it that. i gave it to a young puppy on the advice of some breeders i thought should know. My puppy got diarreha, turned bloated and died. vet said the goats milk was too rich for her even diluted so even tho others swear by it, I will never use it again. the karo syrup mixed in with the wet food is good but only give a little. Not sure vitamins are such a good idea on such a young puppy but ask your vet. BTW, the puppy is adorable.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!