View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #3
jennzy
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
sorry no one has seen this post until now! new posts kinda get lost! And there are not many canadian members!

If you are in the Toronto area- spay is going to be more- here in London I paid 250 i think....

Layla had her teeth pulled at a different time than when she was spayed so it was around 140 i think- you are really paying for the anesthesia.

i'm no help with the shots- it's been a while since Layla was that young so i honestly can't remember- but she did have her one year booster and rabies and it was 100 i think- her rabies is a 3 year- however i don't think 'ill be getting it done again if i can help it.

Also be sure to NOT get the corona vaccine or the lepto- our dogs do NOT need it.

$250 to get a female spayed? man, which vet did you go to? i called vets in london back in first yr to get prices for spaying a bunny and i was quoted $300

i just can't remember how much mickey's neutering costed... i know every yr we go to the vet it costs btwn 2-300 i think its also because mickey's in toronto...

anyways, thank you very much for your input
jennzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!