Thread: Cuddling?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #11
Miao
No Longer a Member

Mine isn't a cuddler. I am hoping it's just a phase. Like with my cat, during the first couple of years in her life, she was more independent. As she grew older she become soooo clingy and needy to the point where I think I prefer how she was before because then, she didn't seem lonely like she often seems now when she doesn't get constant attention.

I am really really reallllllly hoping my yorkie will become a clingy, needy cuddler eventually for the most selfish of reasons. She now has me thinking I realllllly want a boy afterall! And/or even a shihtzu next as my old shih-tzu would let me cuddle, snuggle, spoon, and even drool on her during naps. She was always ready for a good spooning and snored away as well as sleep talking. With my yorkie, she never sleeps in one spot for long nor does she stay under the covers for too long as she gets too warm, etc., and she'd just move to every end and center of the bed at some point through the night. There are very few occassions when she'd nap right up next to my face/chest if I had placed her there or if I just sleep at her level wherever she is positioned on the bed. But that doesn't last long because she tends to move around a lot or jumps up and out of bed when the cat calls her.
Miao is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!