View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 AM   #1
LittleLolaBear
Yorkie Yakker

Default Lola won't poo on a pee pad!

My 14 week old yorkie pup refuses to poo on her pee pads. She is pretty consistent about peeing on them and very rarely makes mistakes. However, she has only ever pooed on the pad twice ever. She goes everywhere in the apartment randomly, with a few favorite spots which I have repeatedly doused with Nature's Miracle. I have picked her up countless times in the middle of doing her business and moved her to the pee pad and rewarded her with praise and treats when she finishes on the pad, but this doesn't seem to get through to her. I've also tried bringing her to the pad when I see her sniffing around like she might have to go, but usually she will just sit on the pad and stare at me rather than go. I've also tried extra pee pads in her favorite poo spots, but she won't go on them, she'll just go somewhere else. I've tried putting her poo on the pads to give her an idea of where she should go... I've tried housetraining spray... I feel like I've tried all of the avenues I can think of!

Has anyone else had this problem? Can you make any suggestions? Any ideas about why she might be doing this?

Thanks!
LittleLolaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!