View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
jexxie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Problems with adult potty training, anti social behavior

OK... so, I have a female yorkie who is about 2 years old. When I got her, she wasn't potty trained. I have tried really hard to potty train her and kennel train her but she just isn't having it. She will go outside to pee but will run right back inside to the basement and poop on our new carpet. She is also very anti social with my other dog. She had a litter of puppies and the whole pregnancy she was very clingy and loved to sleep with me, loved to cuddle, followed me around everywhere. Now, she has nothing to do with me. The pups are grown and she lost interest in them as well. I thought maybe she was just an unhappy dog and was considering rehoming her, but i'm afraid that someone else will get inpatient with her pooping and peeing in the house and also worried about how well she will get along with other dogs. I don't know if shes just like that naturally or what, but i'm also afraid that she would be upset if she went to a new home. I just don't know what to do. I'm not trying to get rid of her because i just don't want to deal with her potty issue, i just want her to be a happy dog. Any suggestions?
jexxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!