Old 01-23-2009, 05:44 PM   #22
omichka
YT 500 Club Member

Omg

AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

308 more dogs seized from alleged puppy mill

05:07 PM PST on Friday, January 23, 2009

KING5.com Staff

MOUNT VERNON, Wash. – Another 308 dogs were seized in Skagit County Friday as part of an investigation into an alleged puppy mill.

The animals had been left behind during an earlier seizure at a home in the 16000 block of Mountain View Road.

Related Content
1/22/09: Neighbors complained about alleged puppy mill

1/21/09: Hundreds of dogs rescued from puppy mills

1/18/09: 155 dogs seized in Snohomish Co. puppy mill raid
Several have tested positive for a potentially deadly intestinal disorder called coccidia. Coccidia can manifest itself in the stomach and intestines of puppies and older dogs that suffer from a compromised immune system.

The dogs are being moved to the Skagit Valley Fairgrounds for treatment. Then they will be moved to shelters and foster homes.

In all, 443 dogs have been taken from the Skagit County home.

308 more dogs seized from alleged puppy mill | Top Stories | KING5.com | News for Seattle, Washington

goog news:

The puppy mill that was raided in Mt. Vernon, was Marjorie Sundberg's and they left half the pups the other day. They only took half. Now they went back with a warrant and got 178 more pups today!!!

More puppy mills in WA:

Still alive & well-this one is .77 miles up Eatonville Road from Wash Rt. 161-someone in the area ought to go investigate-breeds 'designer' pups on Kijiji

and...

There is a place that is called Lilybob Kennels. I went in there to look at German Shepherd Dog pups that they advertised on a road side sign. I went in to look at pups and the place smelled like crap they had GSD pups, Pom pups, s**t-su(sp)pups, and other mixed little dogs. They were all in crates that had not been cleaned, the house was filled (and I mean FILLED) with junk, the property has at least 5 RV's that people live in, 2 houses and garbage and junk everywhere. Even the dog runs were filled with trash and feces. Of course I didnt get a pup from them, The Bitch GSD that they bred was filled with breed faults and her ears didnt even stand up. She almost looked like a Lab/GSD mix. Then they bred to a male dog that they had papers on but knew nothing about or why they even bred the litter. (it show they only care about makin a buck)
I only went into one house...who knows whats in the other ones. The sign for pups goes up A LOT. I live in the area and notice it frequently.
It is off of 304th in Graham, between Meridian and Orting/Kapowsin Hwy. To get there go out Meridian to 304th go left, go about 1-2 miles and you will see their sign on the left. It is about 120th and 304th.
Please don't contact me I am telling you this to go and see for yourself, then report them to as many people (authorities/media) as you can.

there are many more in our state. new Missouri?
omichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!