View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 09:29 AM   #16
omichka
YT 500 Club Member

Sorry, I didn't have time to post it myself...

I know those people and they have scandal reputation for a long time. Before many were afraid to speak about them. I personally did have fight with them too....and even send some link about them on this board. But thanks God, I do know some people who made this story public. They contacted TV and provided them all necessarily information, this is WHY two puppy mills shut down already. Because of their effort, TV is involved now. Keep your eyes, will be more stories.

This is place my baby came from!!! My honey Jessica.... my sunshine... I don't now exactly what house she came from-)))), but she was brought to me same "lady" whose kennel was shut down at Mt Vernon a few days ago. They have 5 locations and it is a family business: mother and two daughters (one in Snohomish - she has two locations, and another in Gold Bar that was shut down last week). They are just monsters, trash....

They do business as Wags and Wiggles, owner is Renee Roske, she was official seller I got my dog from. So please do not buy from them.

This is info for those who live close.... please help

Panther Lake Estates is where Renee Lynn Roske lives at: 4205 - 165th Ave. S.E., Snohomish, WA 98290. It is also where her mom, Majorie Ann Sunberg AKA Majorie Chinneth lives at: 4302 - 165th Ave. S.E., Snohomish, WA 98290. Also, Renee's sister, Mary Ann Holleman AKA Hollerman, live there too at: 4525 - 165th Ave. S.E., Snohomish, WA 98290.

We need to e-mail the "Panther Lake Estates" web-site, in protest of these three (3) homes running puppy mills within the Panther Lake Estates!! It is against their Estates Rules & Regulations to have a business like this running in their Estates! Please help by e-mailing their web-site at: pantherlake.net.

It was a raid to one more of their houses, but they moved all dogs from there IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT !!!. I also know that those monsters have a good lawyer, probably this is why they still not arrested and they STILL have MANY dogs in their houses (more that 200).

Now. regarding help. This what I have been trying to do for last week.

First raid's (Gold Bar) dogs are located at Everett shelter and they do not need any volunteers. Only take donations. I called them immediately, but they refused not only my help. Even more ridiculous is they have declined help from Pasado Safe Haven to take in 100 dogs and offer free veterinary care. Everett shelter is high-kill, so I don't know what's going on there.

Second raid - Mt Vernon. They keep most of the dogs in Skagit County Fairgrounds, but yesterday 56 dogs were moved to NOAH - 31300 Brandstrom Rd in Stanwood. They are not open for public. You cannot see them, foster or adopt for few weeks at least. I was there yesterday.... I even saw some of them from street. And were maaaany cages outside....-(((

Another organization is SPOT, but I have extremely hard time to reach them. I left many messages, but no response yet. I probably will be able to foster up to 4 yorkies, but... no responses-(((((((((( I do understand that they are busy.... but... and they located SO far from me...

This message I received from Tahlia/GanserReporter/Skagit Publishing

Here is what is recommended to tell them:

Cash donations would be most helpful. An account has been set up at the Chuckanut Valley Vet Clinic and any wanting to donate can call there at 757-3722 or stop by there at 896 North Burlington Blvd.

If the person wants to donate dog food instead the brand needed (because that is what the puppies are already used to) is:

Super Premium Nutra Nuggets. Optimum Health Puppy Formula It can be found at Costco in a purple colored bag.

If they want to donate old towels or blankets they can be left with staff at the Chuckanut Valley Vet clinic.

If the person is interested in being a foster parent for a dog they should call S.P.O.T. at 336-5388. This is a message phone and they should just leave their name and contact information and someone should get back to them.

Please tell any callers…..thanks for caring ….the dogs appreciate it.

So this what I know so far....
omichka is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!